moving 2 Italy     italymap


  • Italy travel advice

    Latest travel advice for Italy including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health

  • Living in Italy

    The UK benefits available to Britons living in Italy and information on driving regulations in Italy.

  • Italy

    We develop and maintain the important and longstanding relationship between Italy and the UK. This involves services for Britons in Italy, for British companies seeking opportunities in Italy and for Italian…

All results

  • Notarial and documentary services guide for Italy

    Part ofAbroad ,Living abroad ,Help for british nationals living overseas

    Documents, certificates, letters and notes available at British consulates in Italy

  • Cabotage

    Part ofDriving ,Drivers lorries buses

    Information on the restrictions on cabotage, or the haulage of goods for hire or reward in one EU member state by a vehicle registered in a different member state

  • Driving abroad

    Part ofAbroad ,Living abroad

    You’ll need a Great Britain or Northern Ireland licence to drive abroad and an International Driving Permit in some non-EU countries

  • San Marino travel advice

    Part ofForeign travel advice

    Latest travel advice for San Marino including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health

  • State Pension if you retire abroad

    Part ofWorking ,State pension

    State pension if you’re overseas – how to claim, rates, payment and tax, contact the International Pension Centre

  • Passport renewals if you’re registered as British National (Overseas)

    Part ofAbroad ,Passports

    Renew your British passport if you registered as a British National (Overseas) before July 1997 – forms, cost, how to apply

  • Entering the UK

    Part ofAbroad

    UK border control – passport checks, visas for entering, transiting and layovers

  • Collective (group) passports

    Part ofAbroad ,Passports

    Collective (group) passports – who they’re for, how to apply and how to get a collective passport changed

  • Claiming benefits if you live, move or travel abroad

    Part ofBenefits ,Entitlement

    Benefits you can claim if you go abroad and countries with social security arrangements with the UK

  • Global Project Licence

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export controls

    How GPLs can be used to simplify licensing the export of military goods and technology classed as collaborative defence projects.

  • Penalty points (endorsements)

    Part ofDriving ,Vehicle safety

    You could get penalty points (endorsements) on your driving licence if you’re convicted of a motoring offence

  • Licences: Export, Trade Control and Transhipment

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export controls

    Overview of all licence types issued by the Export Control Organisation that you can apply or register for to export controlled military or dual-use Items.

  • International authorisations and permits for road haulage

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Transporting goods

    Information on the authorisations and permits required to operate Gross Vehicle Weight vehicles above 3.5 tonnes on international journeys

  • Export finance and insurance: international agreements

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Export finance

    International co-operation for export credit financing, how UK Export Finance works with the OECD, the EU, the Paris Club and the Berne Union.

  • Medals: campaigns, descriptions and eligibility

    Part ofCitizenship ,Charities honours ,Military awards and commemorations

    Medals awarded to Service personnel and civilians in recent times with an explanation of who can receive them.

  • Trading in the EU

    Part ofBusiness ,Manufacturing ,Import and export of manufactured goods

    How harmonised standards, freer trading regulations and reduced paperwork make the ‘single market’ of the EU attractive to importers and exporters.

  • Defence Equipment and Support Principal Security Advisor

    Part ofWorking ,Finding job ,Military recruitment training and operations

    Find out about the Defence Equipment and Support Principal Security Advisor (DE&S PSyA) team and the International Visits Control Office.

  • Letter of Intent: restructuring the European defence industry

    Part ofWorking ,Finding job ,Military recruitment training and operations

    How the Letter of Intent and its sub-committees share knowledge and work with the European Defence Agency

  • European Joint Support Unit (EJSU)

    Part ofBenefits ,Families ,Support services for military and defence personnel and their families

    Providing support for defence staff on NATO and European Union Military Staff (EUMS) postings.

  • International non-proliferation and arms control regimes

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export controls

    Overview about agreements, conventions and treaties which impact on the UK’s strategic export control policy and legislation.

  • Extradition: processes and review

    Part ofJustice ,Rights ,Policing

    Extradition processes and agreements between the UK and other countries, role of the Secretary of State, High Court and Supreme Court and the extradition review

  • Preparing for and responding to energy emergencies

    Part ofBusiness ,Generating energy ,Energy security

    How DECC has planned for emergencies potentially affecting oil, gas and electricity production and supply, and the civil nuclear establishment.

  • Classifying rice for import and export

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Classification of goods

    How to classify rice and related products for direct human consumption, presented in packaged form or loose.

  • Completing your Intrastat Supplementary Declaration

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export procedures

    Commodity codes, values, delivery terms, Nature of Transaction Codes, net mass and supplementary units for completing Intrastat Supplementary Declarations.

  • Animal by-products: collection, storage and disposal

    Part ofBusiness ,Farming ,Farming and the environment

    Check the categories of ABPs and the regulations for their collection, storage, transportation, treatment and disposal.

  • Fallen stock: safe disposal

    Part ofBusiness ,Farming ,Livestock

    Rules for dealing with carcasses when livestock dies on your farm, including animal incineration and testing cattle for BSE

  • Personal food, plant and animal product imports

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export controls

    Guidance for individual travellers bringing food or other products with a plant or animal origin into the UK for personal use, or receiving such products by post.

  • Disease prevention for livestock farmers

    Part ofBusiness ,Farming ,Livestock

    Farmers can stop the introduction and spread of animal disease by maintaining good hygiene and biosecurity standards.

  • Military Goods Open General Export Licences

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Import and export controls

    Find out which Open General Export Licence you need for specific controlled military goods.

  • Dispatching your goods within the EU

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Transporting goods

    What’s involved in selling or dispatching goods to EU member states, including VAT, figures for Intrastat, licensing and controls.

  • Country cover policy and indicators

    Part ofBusiness ,Imports exports ,Export finance

    Find out about cover policy and indicators for countries that are covered by UK Export Finance.

  • Defence Intelligence

    Part ofWorking ,Finding job ,Military recruitment training and operations

    Find out about the roles of the DGC; the Defence HUMINT Organisation; JAGO; the Defence Geospatial Intelligence Fusion Centre and JSSO.

  • Pet travel: information for pet owners

    Part ofAbroad ,Travel abroad ,Pet travel and welfare

    Information on pet passports, microchipping, vaccination and routes for people bringing pet dogs, cats or ferrets into the UK.

  • Converting to organic farming

    Part ofBusiness ,Farming ,Organic farming

    Organic farmers must meet strict EU standards for farming, production and processing practices, which are regulated by an inspection, certification and labelling scheme.

  • Keeping livestock healthy: disease controls and prevention

    Part ofBusiness ,Farming ,Livestock

    Farmers and stockmen should know how to prevent, control and treat animal diseases through farm health planning and close working with vets.

  • Children’s Education Advisory Service

    Part ofBenefits ,Families ,Support services for military and defence personnel and their families

    The Children’s Education Advisory Service (CEAS) provides expert and impartial advice about the education of service children.

Comments are closed.